CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Bubbles


One of the cartoons had bubbles on.
Ding!
I remembered something.
One of the hairdressers on Saturday
had said if you blow bubbles in
negative degree weather that
bubbles crystallize.
I HAD to try it!

I hopped onto a local channel's website
to check the tempature to see if
conditions were ripe.

Current Conditions


South Bend Regional Airport, IN (KSBN)

Last Updated on Feb 10, 9:54 am EST



Weather: Clear

Temperature: -3 F (-19 C)

Relative Humidity: 77%

Wind: From the South-southwest at 12 MPH

Barometric Pressure: 30.16" (1021.33 mb)

Dewpoint: -8 F (-22 C)

Heat Index: NA

Windchill: -21 F (-29.44 C)

Visibility: 10 miles


Well I just wanted to know the temp. I dont know how relevant
the rest of it is.
It was amazing. Something that would seem so obvious though.
Water would freeze at such a tempature.
With that small amount of water it would
freeze quickly.
It was - cool!



They seemed to linger in the air longer than they would in warmer
weather.



The bubbles seemed to float forever. They have went across the street
and floated above some neighbors homes.


There are some there. You can BARELY see them, but they are
there.

I went back to our local channel. They were talking about keeping bundled
up in this weather. And there is a wind advisory until noon.
This had taken place out my side door.
No shoes.
No coat.
Toddler holding door open for me.
Im such a good example!

No comments:

Post a Comment