How have I missed this
1. Anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up. I can honestly say I don't mind the snow
but it is bundleing everyone up in order to go some where that
is such a chore. Am I alone in this?
3. How to be more creative with our grocery budget because of #2.
4. I miss wine tasting with hubby. Prior to have kids we would take a short
drive to Michigan. It is about a 45 minute drive. We would
go to about 4 wineries to do tasting. Come home with our favorites.
5. It seems that I have been tapped of creativity lately. In less .... it
involves food. That is dangerous.
7. I am pretty good about planning meals out for the week. It saves a ton of hassel.
I have to admit something. Yesterday I had hubby do it.
Maybe it is a lack of creativity.
8. Ugg...my house does not seem to organize itself. When I purchased it several
years ago I should have looked into that.
9. Back to #8 - a maid would have been nice too. Ahhh ... a maid.
10. Shopping for clothes is not as easy as it use to be. It is not
the physical aspect that is difficult since that has always
been thecase prior to kids. It is the time that it takes to