CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cleaning the Fridge

It was time for me to clean this.
I should have done this last month when
there were challenges at A Bowl Full of Lemons.


It was just time. Past time!
Do you know that with two little ones
it is difficult to clean the
entire refridgerator?

Just to get this clean was a huge accomplishment.
Perhaps I should have done this when my
smallest one was down for a nap.
I squeezed it in when I could though.
We get busy running around
doing things that are more
fun than me cleaning the fridge.

While cleaning I found out what to do with some chicken for dinner.
I made chicken terriaki. One more thing I could use and it
would help in my mission to reduce some of
what was in the door.

I had found the chicken on sale. The only thing was that it was bone it breast.
Normally I would shy away from that, but this time I didnt.
They took longer than expected to cook in the oven.
When they were done they were so moist!
The marinade time was just right. I had added some
pinneapple juice as well from a fresh
pineapple I had cut up that morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment