CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Strawberry Pancakes


This inspired me.
Ever have those moments that
something pops in your head!
Ding!
Chocolate chip pancakes...what can I do with
that to make them
hmmm
interesting.
Ding!


This morning I tried my hand at some
free art. Whoa. What I had
invisioned took a while
to materialize.


But after a few tries I got it.
Granted they are not
perfect, but what
strawberry is.
Next time though
I will do it a little different.


Hubby thought when I said I was gonna make strawberry pancakes
that they were going to be strawberry flavored.
He appreciated it so much that he came up
with something a little different.
We didnt take a picture of it because he
too thought it would be really easy to
do.

I had used a baking mix for the pancakes. I added a few things to my
batter to make it 'mine'. 
Vanilla malt and almond flavoring. Sorry, but
I use a dump method.
 Divided it up and added
food coloring. When I divided it I had more batter for the red
then I did for the green.
Once I poured the red batter on I added chocolate chips
to it before it set up.


Strawberries in winter.
Snow!
Again!!
We have had a total of 90" this winter.
That is more than we have
had in the past.



And yes, we are total foodies!
 I should
weigh like 5,000 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Sure to brighten anyone's day! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete