CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Squeaky Shoes


These shoes are super wonderful! I'm not sure how I came
across these, but they are
super adorable.
Everywhere we go we get comments
on them too.

Shoes. Big deal. Oh no! They squeak too.
You can keep track of your little one.
These have been great when we have gone out of
town on trips with hubby.

We get so many comments/compliments on these.
Some people say those are SOO cute!
Others,
well
say the squeaking would drive them nuts.

To the neigh sayers
I say its no different
than all the other
noises, playing and
other things that accompany having a little one.

Really ...
when its quite something is not right.
Mom's are you with me on that?

My youngest is the one that is on the constant go.
When she is quite I am alarmed.

You can find them here and here.

They have adorable shoes for boys as well.

I have video of them squeaking, but I don't know how to transfer
the video onto here. :(
Once I figure that out I will get it up to show you how they
work.


No comments:

Post a Comment