CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Nails with a professional twist



I'm so excited! I had found these nail shields through How Does She? I just couldn't pass up the deal. When I was in high school and had the time - you know, before kids - I did my nails every week. Well, a confession is a must here. In high school I was part of a gang that had matching jackets in marching band. While we would go through drill I would be painting my nails. Oh! I was not the only one that did this. Since having kids and a life I don't do my nails any more. Imgine my excitment when I came across this. They look so fun! Today I made my first purchase. Once I get them I will be sure to post the results.

This is what I am getting. Not my finger or nail - wish it were though.


No comments:

Post a Comment