CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bento!!

This has been something that I have wanted to do, but have been intimidated by. Bento's are/can be a true peice of art and looks sssoooo complicated. I have checked out a few websites to break it down to make it a little more simple for me. Another Lunch is one good source and you can follow her on Facebook as well. If you are on Facebook try looking up Muffin Tin Monday. There are so many fun things to do with it once you get the hang of it.
This one I did green beans (she likes them cold, room temp or heated), ham rolled with a cheese slice, thawed strawberries with thawed blueberries topped with Teddy Graham and Ritz crackers. She ate the fruit and some of the green beans with a few crackers.
The dividers I used are baby food containers from Gerber. I think they are 2.5 oz. The container itself is from Lock N Lock's lunch set. With 3 containers the lid wont go on, but if you use 2 the lid will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment