CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Cockpot Lasagna

Several years ago I had copied this recipe from a friend. She told me she had never made it. Since then I have made it several times over. Quick and easy! Prep it the night before in the crock. Before leaving for work or a busy day of errands you can start cooking it.

5-6 Lasagna noodles - I don't cook mine. I run the under water to get them wet prior to layering.
16 oz jar spaghetti sauce
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 lb hamburger, cooked
1/2 lb sausage, cooked
8 oz ricotta cheese

Combine meat with sauce. In crockpot put lasagna noodles, sauce with meat, mozzarella cheese, ricotta, in any order. No need to layer (but I do). Cook on low all day or a few hours on high. The top comes out nice and brown as if it were baked in the over. Oh - and the house smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment