CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BOO!! EEEeeeekkk!!


There needed to be some Halloween decorations inside. This is not typical for me to do. I wanted it to be cheap and easy. Hubby decorates the outdoors...I do mean decorate! I had him cut some squares out of wood for me. Then modge podged some scrapbook paper on the six sides of six cubes. Used my Cricut to cut out BOO and EEK. I had white paper that was used at test paper and those turned out to be the letters I had actually used. With an ink pad it went around the edges of all the letters to age them. Then modge podged those on to the cubes. There was one side I had done in orange that I had put the EEK on. I had taken the ink pad to the edges of that to give it an aged look as well. Ta da!! Bought a silver skull at the dollar store. (I was gonna get black, but the time it took for me to make up my mind while walking the store someone else took them.)
The candles in the above picture are flameless candles, which will be turned on at night. Happy Spooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment