CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The best Chocolate Chip cookies!!

This weather is perfect for baking. Makes you just want to cozy up with the softest blanket ever and eat a freshly made chocolate chip cookie! Hmmm.Until recently I have always used the recipe on the back of that bag. Yes, that yellow bag - you know the one. Secretly though I have longed to find a better recipe. One that would make a big 'ol fat cookie. Like the size of my head. Well, not really. I came across the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Somone had asked me where I had bought them because they looked just that good! You will have to try these just once. And if you want to mix it up a bit more add some frosting and sandwich the two of them together. I did this when I was alone. I felt guilty for such an indulgence. It was not just ANY frost, but it was a cream cheese frosting. Oh, it was yummy! Be sure to stop over at How Does She to get the recipe. Bobbi Jo does a wonderful job of romancing the cookie.

They also have a groupon deal through the end of the day on Jamberry Nails. Have you heard of them? I never had until I had seen them on How Does She. Check it out! Fun little way to have professional looking nails for a fraction of salon cost. Hmmm...now what pattern do I want??
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.howdoesshe.com%2Fjamberry-nails-with-groopdealz&h=16773

No comments:

Post a Comment