CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bathroom Art

Hubby had recently redone the bathroom. Since then I have added a few things. There needed to be a little sign to go on a shelf that I had purchased from Target. I just knew it needed something that was sign-like, but didn't know what. Until I came across it at PB online. Holy cow that stuff is expensive. (We don't have one in our area, so I never really concerned myself with them or their prices)



I knew I could make this! It couldn't be that hard could it? And everyone else has been doing knock off t-shirts, so I thought I would take my own direction in doing a knock off a little different from everyone else. It would be perfect in the bathroom - that is the size of a closet. The deminsion that it came in not fit into else in the bathroom. Nor would it be to scale with were I wanted/needed it to go. Hubby went and cut a peice of wood for me that would be appropriate for where I wanted it to go. A little pain, a steady hand and viola!!





Here it is on the shelf from Target.



 This is art work we had made during the summer. This is on the opposing wall.




3 comments: