CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snowman

He has been in the making for quite some time. I had brought in the peices (that were scrap) from the garage. It was just a matter of taking the time to do the project. With two little ones it can sometimes be a bit difficult to get everything squeezed in.


 I used puffy stickers to attach his scarf. The first part of the scarf I used one puffy sticker. When I attached the upper part of the scarf I stacked two puffy stickers on each other.

For the eyes I used brads. I cut the tabs off. (see pic below)

The nose I used a piece of orange fabric. Wrapped it around itself and hot glued it once I got it to where I liked it.
The mouth and buttons are black felt.

I haven't quite decided if I should leave him rustic or finish off the arms and hat.
 Think he might need a girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute fellow! & I think, yes, he needs a girlfriend! Thanks for sharing at the Holiday Hookup!

    ReplyDelete