He has been in the making for quite some time. I had brought in the peices (that were scrap) from the garage. It was just a matter of taking the time to do the project. With two little ones it can sometimes be a bit difficult to get everything squeezed in.
I used puffy stickers to attach his scarf. The first part of the scarf I used one puffy sticker. When I attached the upper part of the scarf I stacked two puffy stickers on each other.
For the eyes I used brads. I cut the tabs off. (see pic below)
The nose I used a piece of orange fabric. Wrapped it around itself and hot glued it once I got it to where I liked it.
The mouth and buttons are black felt.
I haven't quite decided if I should leave him rustic or finish off the arms and hat.