CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hung Up

Is it just me? That perpetual feeling of disorganization?! Last week I was ready to just start pitching things. I am working toward organizing things more. I have three new binders. One is for the household, one is a new one for recipes and the third is undetermined as of yet.


Here are a couple of quick fixes for wardrobes. My maternity clothes (that are not in use for the time being) are on colored hangers. My non-materinity clothes are one white hangers. A tip I had read to weed out clothes that you have not worn in a while: hang the hanger so the opening is facing toward you and when you wash and rehang your clothes hang it with the closed side toward you. When the next season comes you will then know what you have worn and what you should get rid of/donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment