CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kitchen Renovation - Finale


Demolition done, dry wall up and painting took place.
I didnt paint where the cabinets were going
to be placed. Hubby insisted that
I paint the area that would
be behind the stove, which is
why there is one lonely patch.




Hubby then installed then installed the cabinets.
We purchased them from Merillat.
The flooring was then installed.
This was one thing that I got to help on.
Remember...I was pregnant and this was in about
September-ish and I was due in November.
Installing the floor was a peice of cake!



Next - my favorite part!
Installing the tile backsplash
provided by Daltile.
We had opened up our home
to display to some of the people in hubby's
office a demonstration of how to
install tiling. (Hubby is an architect)


The installation began on an inner corner.

 Oh my! I love how it turned out. One of the Starbucks in our area has the
blue version of this tile. We had almost picked that color
but went with a more
neutral palate.


Before

After

Huge difference huh?!  
I wanted to share this for so long, but didnt have the
opportunity to until now.
Thanks for taking a peek. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment