CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

New week

What a good day! Its been a very full day and delightful at that. The kids and I went to a play group at the park. My mission was to wear them out. The moms in the group are the best. Its wonderful to have such a great opportunity to be with them. Tomorrow a haircut for my stepson. His mom told him his hair looked fine after he requested to have it cut. As the old saying goes 'if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all'. I would like to add that she doesnt work. Hubby and I had to attend a work event to schmooze a bit. After a nice dinner and getting reaquainted with some social friends we all managed to sneak out before a long uneventful series of speaches. What a glass or two or more wont fix.
The pillowcase dress in the mean time is waiting for me on the sewing machine. IT will get done this week. Sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment