CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New adventures

Last night I made a few new bows and took time this morning to post them on my Etsy website. Really hoping that I will begin to sell a few - so to help it along Im having a sale until 8/15. Fingers crossed! I have continued to work on my pillowcase dress for my oldest. If all goes well I will be able to finish it this weekend. My first prototype was too short, making it a top instead. There are few tweeks I need to do to that before she wears it again though. Trial and error! Next sewing project...I think is going to be a skirt for me. I would like to complete it before the end of the summer or before it gets too cold outside. Something new to wear and would be great for date nights with hubby.
If you are like me you have this HUGE collection of recipes! It seems like a serious obsession. Once a week or every other week I try a new recipe to help reduce my collection. We have had a few yummy ones! Baked beans and rice, which then was turned into taco later in effort to eat leftovers. Looking forward to having that again! The other was a cold pasta salad. My husband and I have been hung up on eating sweets in the evening since my last pregnancy. I had made a Ice Box Cake - yum!
Love this warm weather! We are keeping cool and staying inside though. Hard to believe summer has gone by so quickly.
Thats all for this mommy moment. I need to get back to taking care of my oldest who is finishing up lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment