CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy at work

I know. Lately I have been MIA.
All these little things I want to
create have been put
on hold while I
work on my Etsy shop.

My sales are up to 20 now.
Its a bit of a milestone.
Im in the process of adding more bows.
The ones I will be adding will show
that I have been busy at work
and getting down the
perfect bow.


Today I had a little time to make a set.
It was a set. Until I put one down too close to my heat
source. Well, the damage was very minor,
but not sellable.
They would have been a very adorable set.
If you are interested stop by my shop.
If you would like two
instead of one
let me know. I can make the second one and ensure that it will not get
harmed in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment