CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fixing Pictures

One of the primary things for selling on
Etsy
is good pictures.

It is a challenge. Quite a challenge.
Should be pretty straight forward, but not so much.
Here are a few tips to help weither you are
posting pictures at a shop,
a blog,
or
just because.


Sorry it is blurry!!

This is one that I happened to save prior to fixing.
My favorite tool to use is Picasa,
which by the way is
FREE.
So, the above picture looks good right?
Once I went into Picasa to edit it
went from good to better.
I lightened it putting some life into it.



Big difference huh? The colors really pop in this
one.
Using Picasa you can adjust lighting, color, shadowing,
in addition to a few other tools.

It is also good to use for digital scrapbooking
if you enjoy that.

Thanks for stopping by.
If you would like to see more examples of pictures
I have edited stop by my
shop and take a
look.

No comments:

Post a Comment