CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Diaper wipes

With having two under two you know there is alot of diaper changing going on. If your a mom you know that it can become costly. After having my youngest I found out from other moms that you can make your own wipes! So it was then I had begun to make my own. The best recipe I had found is this one, thanks to a fellow mom. Recipe is as follows:

2  c. water
1/2 c. baby oil
1/2 c. baby/ magic baby bath - I have used what ever I have on hand or what I can find cheapest.

Mix everything together. I keep the mix in a cheap disposable container so its ready when I am. Recipe is enough for 2 and 1/2 rolls of paper towels. Best paper towels I have found for this is Bounty.

This would make for a cute baby shower gift if you feel creative enough to make it look all cutesy. Happy diaper changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment