CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An Exciting Annoucement!

My shop has been featured
over at

Not only has my shop been featured,
but I am
the first one.


Whoa!
Pretty exciting stuff.
I have been working pretty hard lately,
which is why I have been a little
absent from posting
on my blog.

Im really looking forward to things picking up a bit
so that I might be able to relax a
little.
Strange I know, but getting things started on Etsy is
not as easy or straight forward as
it seems.
It is a daughnting task.
Pictures, tags, pricing
and getting my shop out there.


With all of that I have tapped into a few resources on
Etsy to help me along the journey.
Has it been a journey.
Wow!
A casual 'oh hey Ill just sell some stuff on Etsy' turns into
a pretty serious thing if you really want to make a go at it.



Well, my darling little girls are down for a nap.
Huh...nap time for me or
get some stuff done.

Be sure to visit Melinus Treasures often to see who
gets featured next.

No comments:

Post a Comment