CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Bow Show

Few weeks ago I had my first bow show. It was at a kids consignment resale. The 2 weeks prior to being there I worked hard. This was the first time out in public with my bows. The display had to be good. Hubby layed it out online and all the materials were purchased.


My inventory was so scarce that I had to work quick to fill it up. After the 2 weeks of work we got it pulled together. Can I say that hubby even helped me cut ribbon that I needed to make the bows. He was a tremendous support and help. What a great accomplishment for the both of us. However, I was not able to make a sale. They told me it had to do with liability?? I didnt question much because I was excited for the opportunity. It also gave me some experiance before I thrust myself into the crafting world.

Speaking of which, I have a few craft shows I am lining up for the fall. Hoping that my inventory gets vastly improved before then. Im afraid that I will either be mobbed or deserted. I opt for being mobbed. Momma needs a new pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment