CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Early Monday's

Like my layout?
Err...I don't.
Im trying to figure out how to remove
the red and blue with wording.
I try and try and try.

Earlier today I was making something and wanted
ramakins. I have 4 and could only find 3 of them.
I said something to hubby when he
got home.
Low and behold he found it -
in the dishwasher!
Crazy right.

I think Im am loosing it.
For the meantime my
blog is going to look
like a hot mess.

Speaking of hot mess.
I look like exactly that today.
My two little ones decided that 7am
was a good time to get up.
As my day got later I began to show it.
While making supper my shirt had
evidence of my work.
I then realized why it was that housewives in
the 60's were in the practice of changing before their husbands came home.
I later noticed that I had chocolate on my sleeve.
MMMMmmm...
That was from desert.
I will post that later for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment