CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday week

Tomorrow my oldest will be 2. The big 2!! I have had some ideas that I wanted to make for her in honor of her birthday, which we will celebrate with family on Saturday. I was going to work on these over the weekend, but didn't have a chance to. See hubby and I were out shopping. Not just shopping, but Christmas shopping! Seriously this early? Us shopping for Christmas? This is a HUGE accomplishment for us. We have my stepson's gifts completed with the exception of a game, which hubby is taking care of. We have not gotten as far with the girls stuff, but have made something of a dent.
Anyways ... birthday week! So here I am pushing to get this stuff done. Meanwhile, she decides she wanted to get a cold. Cranky crankerton has not taken a nap today! Yesterday I was working on her skirt until I ran out of tulle, so back to HL today to get some more. Picked that up today while hubby relieved me of my motherly duties so I could get that accomplished. That is almost done. I WILL have it completed by the end of the day. There WILL be a coordinating shirt with it that will need to be done later this week. Once the tulle skirt is done it is on to another shirt with a layered skirt to match her duck shoes that are from Bella Nova Squeaky Shoes. I thought it would be a cute idea. However, it has taken me quite a bit of time to find the perfect fabric to complete this. That too will be done, but tomorrow if all goes well tonight. I will first need to replace the needle that broke on me earlier today.
Some days are meant to be harder for some reason. Really those could be rescheduled when everyone is feeling better. I will be sure to post pictures later as long as everything looks super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment